One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are interpreted to have been derived from subduction modified lithospheric and asthenospheric mantle sources.’
- ‘This suggests that the peralkaline volcanic magma was derived from a lithospheric mantle source that had not been previously depleted in incompatible elements.’
- ‘Mineral compositions vary as magmas evolve in sub-volcanic, lithospheric magma chambers by assimilation and differentiation.’
- ‘These features of the Moine succession are instead most consistent with accumulation in a regionally extensive shallow marine basin formed during subsidence following initial lithospheric thinning.’
- ‘Magmas erupted in continental volcanic arcs typically contain components from many sources in the crust, lithospheric mantle and asthenosphere.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.