One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The painter, lithographer and etcher was born in Knaresborough in 1872 and studied at Scarborough School of Art and the Royal College of Art in London.’
- ‘His maternal grandfather was a lace designer and his own father a lithographer.’
- ‘The editor has not only extended the book's coverage by ten years but has included artists primarily known as etchers, engravers and lithographers.’
- ‘He came to Indonesia in 1938 as a soldier and a lithographer for the Dutch Army in Indonesia.’
- ‘It's not that he's reluctant to work - he has experience as a printer, lithographer and worker in one of Bulgaria's biggest factories, the Kremikovtsi steel works.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.