One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His maternal grandfather was a lace designer and his own father a lithographer.’
- ‘The editor has not only extended the book's coverage by ten years but has included artists primarily known as etchers, engravers and lithographers.’
- ‘It's not that he's reluctant to work - he has experience as a printer, lithographer and worker in one of Bulgaria's biggest factories, the Kremikovtsi steel works.’
- ‘He came to Indonesia in 1938 as a soldier and a lithographer for the Dutch Army in Indonesia.’
- ‘The painter, lithographer and etcher was born in Knaresborough in 1872 and studied at Scarborough School of Art and the Royal College of Art in London.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.