- ‘Then three hundred copies of each litho had to be cut out, using zinc templates which I had trimmed against the periphery of the original papers.’
- ‘This is clear from her works on tapestry, knotted carpet and on litho.’
- ‘Mapping the initiative for human/artistic revolt the Beuys litho is a strange, down-to-earth, yet visionary work, following John Lennon's equally ironic Revolution by only about 4 years.’
- ‘The untitled litho, produced in an edition of 30, consists of two abutting vertical rectangles, one of solid black and the other gray that was printed from a scraped and scumbled surface.’
- ‘I floated the black plaque on the same gold matboard and positioned the litho using a conservation package.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.