One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We're not didactic, and we're not literalists, and we don't take a particular stance that aligns with any party.’
- ‘Being premillenialists, however, they were not Biblical literalists and had no problem constructing elaborate symbologies from, for example, the book of Daniel.’
- ‘But for Biblical literalists, this poses quite the problem.’
- ‘Someone once said, ‘We are all literalists in spots; we choose our spots; some are more spotted than others.’’
- ‘Do photographs require us to be absolute literalists when it comes to interpretation of an event?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.