One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Everyone seems to be eaten up by laziness and listlessness.’
- ‘While it can be effectively treated with antibiotics, depression and listlessness can persist for some time.’
- ‘And now there is this sense of listlessness, this lack of initiative and disorientation, now that no one is giving orders.’
- ‘This protects iron stores for the other functions, but weakness and listlessness or intellectual decline have been attributed to lack of iron for the brain, especially in children.’
- ‘But can't we have a little listlessness in our lives, some sloth, a dollop or two of drowsiness?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.