One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Adding them to those in the list indicates a possibility of a further 29 listable entities should the state either partially or totally privatize the mentioned parastatals.’
- ‘If we constrain ourselves to thinking that any external object is limited to some set of listable properties, then we miss out on William Blakes’ ‘eternity in a grain of sand.’’
- ‘With youngsters soon to move into a modern building after the half-term break, councillors decided the Victorian building school should be retained for the city - despite officers' views that it was not ‘of listable quality’.’
- ‘You have to ask the question if those businesses are listable in their own right?’
- ‘We seem to need a further proof that being denumerable in size means being listable by means of a function.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.