Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The manipulation of data organized as lists.
- ‘As you can see, the possibilities for delimited list processing are enormous.’
- ‘The topic of efficiency in list processing is taken further in discussion on the topic of accumulators.’
- ‘There are many other ways in which list processing produces more natural code.’
- ‘Clients either poured millions of dollars into a custom solution or had to settle for traditional list processing.’
- ‘You can practice trying to use the list processing algorithm on this list with 2 processors.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe, discover surprising and intriguing language facts from around the globe.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.