One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A technique in cosmetic surgery for removing excess fat from under the skin by suction.
- ‘The most common forms of liposuction today are referred to either as tumescent or wet techniques.’
- ‘This factsheet is for people who are considering having cosmetic liposuction.’
- ‘The most common preparation technique is called tumescent liposuction.’
- ‘The board did not know the number of combination liposuction and tummy tuck procedures performed in Florida.’
- ‘Among the most common aesthetic surgery procedures that men request are liposuction and abdominoplasty.’
- ‘The first choice for men was a nose job, followed by eyelid surgery and liposuction.’
- ‘This is Sarah's second liposuction because she wanted quite a bit removed.’
- ‘They would no more fess up to a face lift, nose job or liposuction then they would the commission of a major felony.’
- ‘In second place is eyelid surgery, followed by face and necklifts, liposuction and nose jobs.’
- ‘The amount of bruising is certainly much less with current techniques of liposuction.’
- ‘Like most cosmetic surgery procedures, liposuction has evolved from being a high-risk operation.’
- ‘Is it necessary to have skin removed or tucked after liposuction?’
- ‘New figures reveal that the number of males signing up for procedures such as liposuction and nose jobs is soaring.’
- ‘Plastic surgeons currently use facelifts or liposuction to try to tackle these signs of aging.’
- ‘If one performs a larger scale liposuction, then the bands still pull the skin in.’
- ‘We're talk about plastic surgery on the body from tummy tucks to liposuction.’
- ‘Results, as in all cases of liposuction then, were limited by the patient's skin quality and the depth of suction.’
- ‘All patients underwent tumescent liposuction with no other procedures.’
- ‘For example, he may use liposuction to remove a person's love handles then use fat injections to round out the hips and thighs.’
- ‘Removing it with liposuction does not cure cellulite, because the fat will quickly return’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.