One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In one unique carcinoma, extensive lipomatous metaplasia was observed.’
- ‘In at least 2 cases, the possibility of a malignant lipomatous tumor could not be excluded.’
- ‘Chondroid lipoma is a rare, benign variant of lipomatous tumor that can mimic soft tissue sarcomas.’
- ‘MRI, however, can demonstrate the lipomatous nature of a mass and can delineate more precisely its spatial extension.’
- ‘An incidental finding of lipomatous hypertrophy of the atrial septum and tricuspid annulus was reported.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.