One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anabolic implants that contain estrogens, androgens, or a combination of the two do not have a direct lipolytic effect on adipose tissue.’
- ‘Finally, growth hormone is lipolytic, inducing the breakdown of tissue lipids and thus providing energy supplies that are used to support the stimulated protein synthesis induced by increased amino acid uptake.’
- ‘In addition to its powerful, extended-release thermogenic and lipolytic activity, it can also be an excellent pre-workout pick-me-up.’
- ‘During the postinjury catabolic and lipolytic response, one would expect insecticides, as well as other lipophilic chemicals, to be released from fat depots.’
- ‘Most diets will increase the number of lipogenic enzymes (fat storing) and decrease the lipolytic enzymes (fat burning).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.