One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disorder of lipid metabolism in the body tissues.
- ‘Excess accumulation of sulfatides is observed in sulfatide lipidosis (metachromatic leukodystrophy).’
- ‘This is seen, for example, where lipid peroxidation is implicated in the pathogenesis of chronic hepatitis and feline hepatic lipidosis.’
- ‘Otherwise, there is a risk of creating hepatic lipidosis in cats, and a toxic cascade in all animals, with an escalation of oxidative damage.’
- ‘To do so invites the likelihood of developing hepatic lipidosis.’
- ‘Managing overweight cats is often complicated, as hepatic lipidosis occurs easily and is potentially fatal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.