One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An ordered set of data elements, each containing a link to its successor (and sometimes its predecessor)
- ‘Perhaps an internal linked list is processed in the wrong order?’
- ‘The plugins return the metadata using a simple linked list.’
- ‘The join and leave code is similar to the code for inserting and removing elements from a normal linked list, with the added requirement of migrating data between the joining/leaving nodes and their neighbors.’
- ‘To avoid copying of data from network port buffers to the cache memory, the cache blocks of the cache memory are organized as linked lists of list elements, which can be used as network port input or output buffers.’
- ‘So far I'm about 95% complete but there's just one thing that is stumping me: how to remove duplicates from a multidimensional array using a linked list in PERL.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.