One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The linkability of niche websites is often bigger than that of more generic sites.’
- ‘There's a high degree of overlap between ranking factors and what makes a page highly shareable (reputability of the source, linkability, quality of the content).’
- ‘It’s this linkability which is needed to attract links and take your content viral.’
- ‘Does the number of ads on your website affect your linkability?’
- ‘Ssoetimes you may need to sacrifice relevancy for linkability.’
- ‘A site without linkability is a site destined for failure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.