One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A set of web pages created with the sole aim of linking to a target page, in an attempt to improve that page's search engine ranking.‘when soliciting inbound links to your site, avoid link farms and other sites that have obvious artificial links’
- ‘I've made some changes to the back end of the link farm.’
- ‘The new breed of link farm seems to prosper with nary a cross-link.’
- ‘Conversely, the search engines would blacklist any 'link farm' if they ever find out.’
- ‘That's something to think about when you consider linking to a free-for-all site or a link farm.’
- ‘Therefore if they identify a particular link farm, all they have to do is ban it and there goes all your links.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.