One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Although many limnologists are freshwater ecologists, physical, chemical, geological, and engineering limnologists all participate in this branch of science.’
- ‘Remote sensing lets limnologists assess the biological and chemical features of large numbers of lakes.’
- ‘After reviewing the data, the limnologists went back to the village to discuss their results.’
- ‘Bob is one the very best comparative limnologists in the history of the subject.’
- ‘Derek, 62, is a retired limnologist who worked for the Sydney Water Authority for 33 years while simultaneously rising from private to lieutenant colonel in the Australian army reserve.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.