One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See limited partner
- ‘The other partners are called limited partners, hence the name limited partnership.’
- ‘Venture capital firms are pools of capital, usually organised as a limited partnership.’
- ‘Income from energy may be derived via royalty trusts and master limited partnerships.’
- ‘The act does not apply to limited liability companies, limited partnerships, or general partnerships.’
- ‘Instead of using the occasion of going public as a chance to simplify operations, many companies, real estate investment trusts, and limited partnerships are making themselves more impenetrable than ever.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.