One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These barriers, located in the near environment, sometimes unknowingly accepted by us and often tacitly deployed through routine decisions and judgments, persist as a vestige of our liminality…’
- ‘He gives the example of initiation into adulthood as a period of liminality in Ndembu society, when the norms of everyday life no longer pertain.’
- ‘In the context of ongoing explorations of notions of liminality, hybridity, and social agency in postcolonial modernity, a figure like Crowther permits us to ask questions such as these.’
- ‘Despite notable differences within the sample, participants shared legal liminality, a racialized national identity as Mexican immigrant women, and marginal economic positions.’
- ‘Pertaining to baroque poetics and a major feature of perception is Iago's strategy of liminality, by which he conducts his victim to the door of perception, whether visual or verbal.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.