One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These questions address different aspects of confidence relating to the size of bribes, the possibility of additional requests, and the likeliness of opportunism.’
- ‘Yet another problem is the high degree of likeliness that a defendant possibly subject to the death penalty if found guilty will be found guilty.’
- ‘A final possibility centres around a likeliness that exercise success here was more due to the presence of fun and enjoyment, than the use of distraction.’
- ‘Without doubt, our likeliness to share personal stories and anecdotes makes for close relationships which have their own rewards.’
- ‘However, the subjects in this study had a mean age of approximately 83 years and lived in an assisted living facility where there is a decreased likeliness that they would regularly interact with dogs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.