One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Branding is a unique business identity including, but not limited to, personality, quality and likability.’
- ‘There's no denying the man's personal likability, his down-to-earth nature and his devotion to his family, his staff, his clients and his favorite charity, the Boys and Girls Clubs of America.’
- ‘But presidents-as all leaders-must be judged by history not on the basis of their personal likeability, but by the real-world effects of their policies.’
- ‘Most voters have a complicated range of reasons why they vote the way they do, from tribal identity to personal likeability and reasoned discussion of the issues is way down the list.’
- ‘He was pretty lame early on when he tried to establish his personal likeability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.