One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is capped by the above mentioned sandstone unit and grades into lignitic clay below.’
- ‘Undifferentiated gray to buff sand and gravel, gray to brown lignitic silt and clay, occasional boulders, and rare shell beds.’
- ‘The objective of this study was to gain more insight to what extent spatial heterogeneity of soil hydraulic parameters contributes to preferential flow at a lignitic mine soil.’
- ‘The Oligo-Miocene succession consists of interbedded clays and sandstones with subordinate lignitic horizons and several thick conglomeratic units towards the base of the Oligocene.’
- ‘The major limitation for using lignitic and sub bituminous Pakistani coals as fuels, is their high sulphur content.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.