One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The path we followed was merely a space between two stone walls, dank and lightless.’
- ‘After midnight the storm finally blew itself out, and the lightless convoy moved out.’
- ‘They were not alone in enjoying this subterranean existence because Bermuda's caves support a diverse fauna specially adapted to a lightless existence.’
- ‘As an added bonus, the keyboard seems to light up, which I envision will be a boon to struggling typists working in windowless, lightless spaces.’
- ‘Satisfied, Haywood led her out of the plain, dark room, and into the lightless hallways.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.