One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I particularly liked the ease with which the V6 petrol automatic light-footedly stepped its way through city traffic.’
- ‘He is striding light-footedly and in high spirits towards a victorious golden and peaceful white future.’
- ‘Neatly and light-footedly, it bridges the gap between the millennium projects we have got to date, and those many of us have dreamed of.’
- ‘We had danced, light-footedly gliding over the floor, my hands white against his black tunic.’
- ‘With a good pair of snowshoes and some snow, you can walk and hike light-footedly in places you wouldn't imagine during the summer months among the mud, rocks, and underbrush.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.