One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This could well be applicable to to the ligamental articulations of fossil crinoids.’
- ‘The articular surface of the head lacks the ligamental fossa.’
- ‘As the ligamental area overgrows the hinge plate, the dorsal parts of the oldest hinge teeth are resorbed and the hinge sockets are filled up with a fibrous prismatic texture.’
- ‘Therefore, in larger shells, only the latest built ligamental chevrons and the ventral ends of the older ones remain functional.’
- ‘In the duplivincular ligament system, the lamellar ligament is stretched between the ligamental areas on the two valves, exerting a force to open the valves, while the fibrous ligament acts passively along the hinge axis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.