One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are using badly forged ID cards in an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of professional DSHS licensers.’
- ‘Retailers and brand-name licensers of merchandise made in sweatshops where children are employed also fit into this category.’
- ‘The licensers are comparable to the Inquisition: they must either claim infallibility or ‘bewitch’ their fellow citizens with Latin phrases.’
- ‘While guarantees vary, licensers frequently demand about 50% of the sales forecast.’
- ‘Regulation involves consumers and producers as well as official licensers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.