One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The licensers are comparable to the Inquisition: they must either claim infallibility or ‘bewitch’ their fellow citizens with Latin phrases.’
- ‘While guarantees vary, licensers frequently demand about 50% of the sales forecast.’
- ‘Retailers and brand-name licensers of merchandise made in sweatshops where children are employed also fit into this category.’
- ‘Regulation involves consumers and producers as well as official licensers.’
- ‘They are using badly forged ID cards in an attempt to pull the wool over the eyes of professional DSHS licensers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.