One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A graduate school of a university teaching library science.
- ‘For an educator teaching in a library school, his long essay on the destruction of newspapers in favor of microfilm was a welcome diversion.’
- ‘I thought that the library school should ally with the computer department.’
- ‘Who knows, you may get inspired to go to library school yourself.’
- ‘He took a job teaching at the library school here.’
- ‘In library school, one professor teaching online searching always emphasized looking for the most distinctive words to use in a keyword search.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.