One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A libeller may be punished by fine, imprisonment, or the amputation of the ears.’
- ‘Most were libellers and some became editors.’
- ‘There are also found such libellers who dare to call the Church in Russia things too terrible to repeat.’
- ‘In 1649 he was banished from Amsterdam for being a ‘libeller’ and ‘vagabond’.’
- ‘He made a motion concerning libellers on 19 Feb 1585, and was put in charge of the ensuing committee.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.