A brand of denim jeans.
- ‘She had long brown hair with blonde highlights and was wearing dark blue Levi's and a red tank top.’
- ‘Using Jacob's rivet innovation the first pair of Levi's were produced in 1873.’
- ‘She dressed in Levi's, flannel shirt over the omnipresent tank top, and ancient cowboy boots.’
- ‘For example, it may be more important to a prospective employer that you look good in a pair of Levi's and a tank top than the ability to change a barrel.’
- ‘The men arrived in groups of three and five, dressed in Levi's and clean shirts.’
1920s: named after Levi Strauss, original US manufacturer in the 1860s.