Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for vitiligo
- ‘While there have been no systematic studies here on a condition such as leucoderma, dermatologists agree that pollution could be a cause.’
- ‘I would like to use ‘fairness essences’ to lighten the freckles but am apprehensive that it may lead to leucoderma.’
- ‘These patches are frequently confused with vitiligo or leucoderma, in which the patches are usually larger and have well defined convex borders, sometimes with a rim of hyper or increased pigmentation.’
- ‘Micro punch grafting is the premier therapy where normal skin in transplanted to areas affected by leucoderma.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.