One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for vitiligo
- ‘These patches are frequently confused with vitiligo or leucoderma, in which the patches are usually larger and have well defined convex borders, sometimes with a rim of hyper or increased pigmentation.’
- ‘While there have been no systematic studies here on a condition such as leucoderma, dermatologists agree that pollution could be a cause.’
- ‘I would like to use ‘fairness essences’ to lighten the freckles but am apprehensive that it may lead to leucoderma.’
- ‘Micro punch grafting is the premier therapy where normal skin in transplanted to areas affected by leucoderma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.