One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for vitiligo
- ‘Micro punch grafting is the premier therapy where normal skin in transplanted to areas affected by leucoderma.’
- ‘These patches are frequently confused with vitiligo or leucoderma, in which the patches are usually larger and have well defined convex borders, sometimes with a rim of hyper or increased pigmentation.’
- ‘I would like to use ‘fairness essences’ to lighten the freckles but am apprehensive that it may lead to leucoderma.’
- ‘While there have been no systematic studies here on a condition such as leucoderma, dermatologists agree that pollution could be a cause.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.