One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The part of a newspaper or magazine devoted to letters from readers.‘the most interesting part of the paper is often the letters page’
- ‘I'll read the letters page of any newspaper within reach.’
- ‘We had a fair few emails concerning the different layout of the letters page last week.’
- ‘They enjoy articles, hobby news, or just a lively letters page discussing issues of the day.’
- ‘I have to respond to something I read on the latest letters page.’
- ‘An undertone of brutish aggression pervades our letters pages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.