One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gadolinium enhancement is useful for detecting dural or leptomeningeal involvement at the skull base.’
- ‘Dural, leptomeningeal, or ependymal enhancement are typical findings, none of which were present in this patient.’
- ‘Melanin pigment, associated with melanocytes, is more typically leptomeningeal based, particularly in the ventral medulla and cervical spinal cord regions.’
- ‘Tumor infiltration of leptomeningeal veins, cranial nerves, and spinal roots was also noted.’
- ‘Therefore, an MRI of the brain was performed, which demonstrated a small mass lesion in the left medial temporal lobe and suspicious leptomeningeal enhancement over both parietal regions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.