One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounEntomology
- ‘It in fact is toxic to only a particular group of lepidopteran insects and particularly cotton bollworms.’
- ‘These include various lepidopterans and the African grasshopper, which adopt aposematic coloring as a warning.’
- ‘Big-eyed bugs are omnivorous, generalist predators and their diverse range of prey species includes aphids and lepidopteran eggs.’
- ‘The silkworm is a lepidopteran insect with a long history of significant agricultural value.’
- ‘The domesticated silkworm is one of a few lepidopteran species that have been used for genetic analysis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.