One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the sign of Leo.‘she showed many Leonian traits’
- ‘There can be nothing commonplace about the Leonian way of doing things!’
- ‘Leonian types have a summerlike character.’
- ‘He was a proud man, abhorring all forms of deceit and malpractice—marked Leonian traits.’
A person born under the sign of Leo.‘a Leonian seldom bows gracefully to discipline’
- ‘Like the lion, so-called king of the beasts, the Leonian can be regal.’
- ‘The person in question therefore seems to be a Leonian and not a Cancerian.’
- ‘The Leonian is better leading rather than following.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.