One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pale yellow color.‘any room can be freshened up with a touch of lemon yellow’as modifier ‘lemon yellow chairs with blue cushions’
- ‘There is leather of all colours from bright leaf green to screaming lemon yellow.’
- ‘The stems are a vivid lemon yellow.’
- ‘The first of these was a Wilson's Warbler, a lemon yellow songbird with a snazzy black cap.’
- ‘It grows to 48 inches tall with multiple branches producing many lemon yellow flowers with dark centers.’
- ‘We see how lemon yellow pillows brighten up this lavender floral bedspread, in turn livening up the whole room.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.