One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A drink of tea flavored with lemon.‘we sipped lemon tea as we talked’
- ‘My lemon tea had gone cold, abandoned by half.’
- ‘After several hours of genial talking and many cups of strong lemon tea, they easily became fast friends.’
- ‘I did not cool down until he threatened to pour iced lemon tea down my head.’
- ‘Dry toast is washed down with lemon tea, black with no sugar.’
- ‘After lemon tea and reflection, I think I feel ill.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.