One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A drink of tea flavored with lemon.‘we sipped lemon tea as we talked’
- ‘After lemon tea and reflection, I think I feel ill.’
- ‘My lemon tea had gone cold, abandoned by half.’
- ‘Dry toast is washed down with lemon tea, black with no sugar.’
- ‘I did not cool down until he threatened to pour iced lemon tea down my head.’
- ‘After several hours of genial talking and many cups of strong lemon tea, they easily became fast friends.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.