One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is a little more than a year older than me, and as soon as he could write legibly, around age seven, my father actually let him fill out the order blank.’
- ‘All of the forms in the packet must be legibly completed, and brought with you to the assessment.’
- ‘Unfortunately the large physical size and considerable detail of the posters prevent their being legibly reproduced here.’
- ‘The last entry in his little book showed the struggle of his shaking hand as he tried to write legibly.’
- ‘Those who can't even write their names legibly can still check out the Fringe Gallery downstairs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.