One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Action taken in a court to settle a dispute.‘she intends to start legal proceedings against them’
- ‘Recently enacted legislation is facing its most crucial test in the current legal proceedings.’
- ‘He said the council was awaiting a revised court date relating to its legal proceedings over the site.’
- ‘These rules require companies to disclose all material legal proceedings in their public filings.’
- ‘One of the main concerns of the group is the cost of legal proceedings.’
- ‘Few can recall a previous occasion on which the integrity of a chief executive sustained such huge damage in legal proceedings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.