One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who practices law.‘the journal exists for both legal practitioners and academics’
- ‘What we are talking about here is the negligence, assuming egregious negligence on the part of a legal practitioner.’
- ‘The respondent, a legal practitioner, was arrested without warrant at his residence.’
- ‘A legal practitioner is an officer of the court.’
- ‘In our legal system, most judges are appointed from the ranks of experienced legal practitioners.’
- ‘The expert anthropologist contracted to write a report is equated, functionally, with the legal practitioner promoting a cause.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.