One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A place where one can obtain legal advice and assistance, paid for by legal aid.
- ‘When she tries to clear up the problem using a local legal clinic, it's too late: Kingsley's already purchased her house.’
- ‘Professors took up the cause in legal clinics, assigning students to reinvestigate cases of women who were in prison for killing their abusers.’
- ‘Flegel, however, says that the legal clinic will involve more than just the criminal law aspect.’
- ‘Community legal clinics provide advice and representation to people with low incomes.’
- ‘Cromp says most of the city's legal clinics have already been closed or amalgamated due to budget cuts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.