One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See left field
- ‘Berkman has mastered anticipating such situations, something most visiting left fielders have yet to do.’
- ‘Long has moved to left, where he's more comfortable, and he has far more speed and a better arm than most left fielders.’
- ‘If he improves his patience, he should be considered one of the top left fielders in the game.’
- ‘Bochy says he did it to assist the left fielders, who occasionally were blinded by the tricky stadium lighting.’
- ‘They might choose not to keep Biggio as a regular left fielder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.