One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See left field
- ‘Berkman has mastered anticipating such situations, something most visiting left fielders have yet to do.’
- ‘Long has moved to left, where he's more comfortable, and he has far more speed and a better arm than most left fielders.’
- ‘Bochy says he did it to assist the left fielders, who occasionally were blinded by the tricky stadium lighting.’
- ‘They might choose not to keep Biggio as a regular left fielder.’
- ‘If he improves his patience, he should be considered one of the top left fielders in the game.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.