One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Having written about left-handedness in the past, I knew that in less enlightened times left-handed infants were often forced to use their right.’
- ‘Statistical evidence links several auto-immune diseases, such as inflammatory bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis, with left-handedness.’
- ‘‘We found that left-handedness is atypical in chimps,’ says Hopkins.’
- ‘Right- or left-handedness then develops, with the dominant hand achieving better fine motor skills and greater strength.’
- ‘Researchers have posed various theories about the causes of left-handedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.