One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Select an item in a graphical user interface by pressing the left-hand button of a mouse.no object ‘left-click on any of the thumbnails to see a photo’with object ‘after making your choice, left-click the “Next” button’
- ‘To open the file, left-click the image of the front page, or the PDF icon, above.’
- ‘Right-click the link below to download the podcast, or left click the link to play.’
- ‘To make a call through a speed dial button, a user can simply left click the speed dial button.’
- ‘Select Google Search with a left-click to search Google for Centre for Plant Research.’
- ‘To banish the menu, left-click on a blank portion of the desktop.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.