One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A room for lectures with seats in tiers.‘he packed the largest lecture room in the university without effort’
- ‘The auditions are being held in one of the lecture rooms.’
- ‘Going off the corridor were dark passageways, leading to lecture rooms.’
- ‘We were offered a lecture room with 40 seats.’
- ‘The venues he picks for his shows are usually in a university lecture room, already fitted out with equipment including a screen.’
- ‘At first glance, the lecture room looks pretty much like any other.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.