One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Notes made by a person who is attending a lecture.‘I typed up my lecture notes to fix them in my mind’
- ‘He speaks briskly, in full, grammatically correct sentences which feel designed to feature in a university student's lecture notes.’
- ‘What students really want is a set of lecture notes that they can memorise.’
- ‘He's finishing a two-volume book of lecture notes from his two PhD seminars.’
- ‘It quickly becomes obvious that the students have spent time reading the lecture notes or the recommended text.’
- ‘Most of the online distributors of lecture notes have no way to edit for content or accuracy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.