One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Notes made by a person who is attending a lecture.‘I typed up my lecture notes to fix them in my mind’
- ‘He's finishing a two-volume book of lecture notes from his two PhD seminars.’
- ‘He speaks briskly, in full, grammatically correct sentences which feel designed to feature in a university student's lecture notes.’
- ‘Most of the online distributors of lecture notes have no way to edit for content or accuracy.’
- ‘It quickly becomes obvious that the students have spent time reading the lecture notes or the recommended text.’
- ‘What students really want is a set of lecture notes that they can memorise.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.