One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Articles made of leather.‘there is a covered market full of leather goods, jewelry, and carpets’
- ‘You will find leather goods in pretty much any home you visit.’
- ‘This article is not a cry to boycott leather goods.’
- ‘The machinery will allow them to produce goat cheese, yoghurt, and leather goods.’
- ‘Beware of products that contain petroleum or mineral oils, as they will damage your leather goods over time.’
- ‘Removing stains can be a challenge on leather goods.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.