One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for lowest common multiple
- ‘Each player tries to be the first to state the least common multiple of the two cards on the table.’
- ‘Select some of the problems from the Web resource and review least common multiples.’
- ‘We define the least common denominator of two fractions as the least common multiples of the denominators.’
- ‘Finding least common multiples is a preliminary step in adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators.’
- ‘Finding the least common multiple is an important skill for further dealings with fractions.’
- ‘The patterns can be used to show: the mathematics of least common multiples, of clock arithmetic and the fundamental theorem of mathematics.’
- ‘This program contains three different routines: greatest common divisor, least common multiple, and decimal to fraction.’
- ‘The least common denominator for two fractions is the least common multiple of their denominators.’
- ‘In algebra, the problem of finding least common multiples of denominators is similar.’
- ‘Finding least common multiples is useful in combining algebraic fractions.’
- ‘As part of our exploration of number theory, we will look at two models for finding least common multiples and greatest common factors: the Venn diagram model and the area model.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.