often as modifier The leasing of a property back to the vendor.‘leaseback agreements’
- ‘Sale and leaseback finance is now a standard element of the financing package for almost every qualifying film.’
- ‘Sale and leaseback financing is a unique and effective method for generating capital for your business needs.’
- ‘The Federal Acquisition Regulation Council has issued a final rule and a proposed rule relating to sale leasebacks and a final rule relating to post retirement benefits other than pensions.’
- ‘A sale leaseback or credit tenant lease program can be an effective way to reduce the negative impact of real estate ownership while simultaneously obtaining low-cost financing.’
- ‘Sale and leaseback allows companies to free up capital tied up in their movable and immovable assets.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.