One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am, of course, not suggesting that I find this degree of learnedness surprising in a biologist.’
- ‘But he is always amazed at the courtesy and learnedness of the audience.’
- ‘Knowledge and learnedness will lead people in the right direction.’
- ‘This is another of his fantasies; he confuses wonkiness with learnedness and wisdom.’
- ‘And again, it's far from clear what sort of learnedness makes for the best law teachers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.