One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See leaf peeper
- ‘October is the resort's busiest month because of the many meetings scheduled there as well as the popular leaf-peeping in the area mountains.’
- ‘Head gardener Andy Jesson's choreographed colour show brings American-style leaf-peeping to Britain.’
- ‘If there's only leaf peeping to be had an hour north, then I am doomed in going south.’
- ‘The city serves as the gateway to all of New England, from leaf peeping to hiking to skiing.’
- ‘But after that population swell passes, leaf-peeping and its related revenue could dwindle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.