One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A leaf-eating arboreal Asian monkey that is related to the langurs.
- ‘Three species of baboons and several large leaf monkeys are recognized.’
- ‘Long-tailed macaque monkeys and silver leaf monkeys are ever-present.’
- ‘The white-bellied woodpecker, banded leaf monkey, cream-colored giant squirrel, and many tree species are all represented by just a handful of individuals.’
- ‘Species such as the banded leaf monkey and the cream-coloured giant squirrel have lost so many of their numbers that they will likely become extinct in a few decades - hence the term ‘living dead.’’
- ‘Only the sequences from species for which multiple sequences were cloned (human, orangutan, rhesus, leaf monkey, and guereza) were input as data.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.