One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They were not a united minority mainly due to the fact that they suffered from such blows as being leaderless and economically dependent.’
- ‘It is part of the hollow acoustics of a bankrupt and leaderless opposition.’
- ‘They seem sullen, battered, and effectively leaderless, although they are as determined as ever to hang on to the dream of dignity and eventual independence.’
- ‘The trend reveals an emerging movement that's leaderless, global, anarchic and chaotic but it is a movement in which ordinary people can participate en masse to voice their concerns and bring about change.’
- ‘After being leaderless for several hours, the government quickly consolidated its power and proved that it was capable of controlling the situation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.